Posted by Dr. Litner and Dr. Solieman on February 29th, 2016
Looking in the mirror and seeing things you would like to change? Droopy eyelids? Sunken cheeks? Loss of definition in your jawline? If you have multiple aesthetic concerns, you may want to consider combining procedures. Some benefits include:
- Scheduling convenience. If you are juggling the demands of multiple commitments, booking a surgery can be a challenge. The obligations of work and family can leave our calendars pinched for space. Don’t just think about the surgery itself. When you consider the multiple office visits you’ll make both before and after surgery, the potential to combine multiple procedures can become very appealing.
- Streamlined recovery period. Having multiple procedures performed simultaneously does not necessarily translate to increased downtime. In fact, the total recovery period is often far less than if the procedures are done separately and may not be much longer than for one procedure alone. A combined procedure can also reduce the minor risk associated with more than one general anesthesia.
- Maximized results. By combining procedures, multiple enhancements can be achieved in a single session. Drs. Litner and Solieman always approach aesthetic modifications holistically. When they are able to address multiple concerns at once, they have greater latitude with their surgical technique, allowing them to produce seamless and natural-looking results more efficiently.
Commonly Combined Procedures at Beverly Hills Profiles
At Beverly Hills Profiles, many of our patients combine their facial plastic surgeries. Most common are:
- Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty and Chin Augmentation. A deviated septum is an internal anatomical condition that can obstruct breathing. Although a deviated septum does not necessarily correspond to the outward appearance of the nose, many patients choose to make a cosmetic change (rhinoplasty) when correcting a deviated septum (septoplasty). A dual procedure can address both functional issues and aesthetic concerns. Very often, a prominent nose can appear larger in patients who also have a smaller or retrusive chin. Performing chin augmentation at the same time as a rhinoplasty can offer tremendous benefits to balancing overall facial proportions.
- Facelift and Necklift. One of the most frequently performed surgical combinations, a facelift/necklift is a comprehensive rejuvenating procedure that can dramatically reverse the signs of aging. Dr. Litner and Dr. Solieman developed the Hybrid Lift that combines the benefits of a lower facelift and necklift procedure, often with fat transfer to the cheeks and folds around the mouth, creating seamless, natural appearing results.
- Browlift and Eyelid Lift. One of the earliest signs of aging involves an appearance of heaviness around the eyes. Very often, it’s not just sagging eyelids, but heavy falling brows that are responsible. Combining a brow lift with a lower lid tightening procedure can lead to an overall rejuvenation of the upper face.
Your Consultation with Dr. Litner and Dr. Solieman
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, California board-certified facial plastic surgeons, Dr. Litner and Dr. Solieman, can determine whether a combined procedure is appropriate for you. Renowned in the Los Angeles area and beyond, they bring unparalleled expertise to their patients’ care. Contact our office at 310-276-6800 to schedule a consultation.